Nerve decay is the result of the sticky and difficult plaque that is formed by the growing bacteria in your mouth. Acids from plaque bacteria can eat the enamel of your teeth, eventually creating a cavity that could cause intense pain. Although you should always visit your dentist for any dental problem, you can get temporary relief by topically applying clove oil. This is a natural analgesic, antiseptic and antibacterial that can help you relieve toothache and promote health of the mouth.
- Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water to clean any small particle of food.
- Apply two to three drops of clove oil on a cotton ball until it is completely saturated.
- Put the cotton ball on the teeth that hurt, close your mouth and bite to keep it in place.
- Remove the cotton ball after 15 minutes and throw it out. You should feel an immediate reduction in
Tips & Warnings
- Overuse of clove oil may be negative for the health of your mouth. Do not use this remedy for more than three days.